Victoria Justice Hair 2011 Images





    Victoria Justice was spotted at Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards.


    The "Victorious" star posed for pictures on the orange carpet at the Galen Center.




    Victoria Justice was spotted in Hollywood, California.


    The "Who Says" singer posed on the blue carpet at Perez Hilton's Blue Ball Birthday Celebration.





    Victoria Justice was spotted in Los Angeles, California.

    The "Victorious" actress landed at LAX Airport after spending the week in New York City.





    Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice were at the 2011 Nickelodeon Upfront Presentation in New York City.

    The young actresses revealed the release date for the iCarly and Victorious fusion "iParty with Victorious".




    Victoria Justice takes the April 2011 cover of Seventeen magazine.

    On her confidence: “I wasn’t always confident; that’s something I’ve grown into and am still working on. I still have so many insecurities that I’m trying to grow out of. These days beauty is something that feels so enforced. All girls, including myself, have to learn to love themselves the way they are.”

    On trying things at parties: “I’m not going to lie to you: I’ve tried things. I’m not some robot who’s programmed to be perfect. I’ve been to high school parties. And even if I’ve had a drink, it’s always in a responsible way. I did go through a phase when I wanted to try smoking, and for a minute I did. But shortly after, I just kind of realized it was gross, and I didn’t like anything about it.

    On the real Victoria: “I think there’s a perception out there that people know me based on these glamorous photos they see of me in magazines, but I have about 2 hours of hair and makeup and then people to dress me, to make me look even better, in those pictures.

    On relationships: “You know when you have a good relationship with someone when you are just perfectly happy to be quiet and just hang out and do nothing. I want to be able to go home after work, put on my sweats, wipe off my makeup and cuddle up with someone who doesn’t care and is fine with that.”




    Victoria Justice was spotted on the red carpet in Los Angeles, CA.

    The "Victorious" actress attended the 42nd Annual NAACP Image Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium.





Blog Archive

Total Pageviews