Blake Lively Hairstyles





    Blake Lively was spotted at the “Today” show studios in New York City.

    The “Gossip Girl”actress looked great as she promoted her new flick, "The Green Lantern".





    Blake Lively was spotted at a press conference for “The Green Lantern” in Beverly Hills, CA.

    The “Gossip Girl” actress loooked ready for summer in a bright yellow dress at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.




    Blake Lively was spotted on the red carpet in Universal City, California.

    The "Green Lantern" actress looked great as she posed for pictures at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.





    Blake Lively takes the July 2011 cover of Glamour magazine.

    On being drawn to darker roles: "I’m drawn to those roles because [they’re so] rare, especially for someone my age. Women in film are often the prizes for the men and nowhere near as layered or complex as the men get to be. My character in The Town was written for a 37-year-old. I had to fight for that role. But also, I’m not this super-tortured soul, so it’s fun to be able to go there.”

    On preparing for events: “I like it to be easy. I don’t feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I’m the mannequin for these beautiful clothes, so I never want to do anything too distracting. Most of the time, I put my hair in a ballerina bun, and I take it down and it’s wavy, and then I leave. I feel shy when people are fussing on me. And my diet of choice before events is a chicken potpie from Tea & Sympathy, because they never have enough food at these things.”

    On not having a stylist: "You know, my mom modeled and made clothes, so I always had such an appreciation for design. And then Gossip Girl completely blew open the door to fashion for me. I’d go to fashion shows and call my publicist and say, “Can I wear that?” I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea."

    blake lively
    Blake Lively makes a fashionable run to CVS on Wednesday (March 16) in NYC’s West Village.
    The 23-year-old Gossip Girl star picked up a Reach by Design toothbrush at the drugstore.
    Blake recently sent some cupcakes to Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey and his team to apologize for missing the fashion house’s show in February.
    With a box of sweet treats from London’s Caked bakery, Blake said sorry and also thanked him for inspiring her!


    Blake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake LivelyBlake Lively




Blog Archive

Total Pageviews