Blake Lively Hairstyles Pictures





    Blake Lively & Leighton Meester were spotted together at the Chanel boutique in SoHo.

    The "Gossip Girl" co-stars turned up in support of designer Karl Lagerfeld.





    Blake Lively was looking fabulous as she filmed scenes for "Gossip Girl" in New York City.

    The actress donned a beige blazer and navy blue dress as she ran through her lines with the film crew capturing all of the action.






    Blake Lively & Leighton Meester were spotted at Fashions Night Out in New York City.

    Held at the Lincoln Center, over 150 models participated while showing off 171 new looks during a runway display.




    Blake Lively takes the October 2010 cover of Marie Claire UK.

    On her movie roles: I’m on a very commercial show, so the last thing I want to do is a commercial movie." I wanna take risks, I don’t wanna play it safe. I mean, I could probably make more money if I did more commercial projects. It would be nice to buy an apartment but I’m 22 and I don’t need to yet.”

    On her style: “I’ve always loved fashion, That’s why I don’t use a stylist. Number one, it’s such an expression of self.”

    On Anna Wintour: “I was speaking with Anna Wintour, and we were just talking about different fashion houses and I said, ‘I love Chanel’, and she said, ‘You should come with me to the show’. I also said I loved Dior. She said ‘OK, well I’ll take you to the Chanel and Dior shows and
    we’ll meet with Karl and John afterwards’. Insane!”



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews