Rihanna Hair 2011 Images







    I've been sitting here for the last 20 minutes going through pictures of Rihanna with her new red hair. Candy apple red to be exact. Although I've heard it called Ronald McDonald red, Raggedy-Ann red, etc. I've said it about other celebs before, and I'm going to say again: RiRi, with your kind of money, how the HE** can you even THINK that hyperactive cartoon on your head looks good??? Honestly, girl, you can have a stylist on hand 24-7. And if you do, and THIS is what that stylist came up with, FIRE that person...can them...unhire them...kick that person to the curb, because that "stylist" is not your friend. Is that even hair? It looks flamable. I'm so upset right now....imagine Miss MyMy is speechless. I offered it to Britney, and JLo, and I'll be fair and give you the same offer RiRi. CALL ME! I will hook your hair up; have you looking like the superstar you are. Girl...you need real people in your circle who will tell it to you like it is. Your hair looks AWFUL! You get the very lowest Miss MyMy score so far. I have to give you negative 2 MyMy's for that stunt you're calling a hairstyle.





    http://missmymy.com/home.html





















    What you think about it.?




















    I absolutely adore Rihanna's red hair. When she first went red last year, I wasn't too sure about it, but then I slowly grew to love it. It's LOUD like her album name, yet also has the ability to look very pretty and elegant at the same time. I even thought about doing mine like it once, but then I didn't want to bleach it. Anyway, here's a collection of Rihanna in her many awesome red hairstyles:









































































































    All photos found through Google Images.



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews